Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness File Submission
Welcome to the Paycheck Protection Program Loan Forgiveness upload portal. This portal is exclusively for Community Shores Bank business customers.
Please read all instructions before proceeding:
Step 1. Download and complete PPP loan forgiveness application
Step 2. Gather supporting documents
Step 3. Upload and submit documents – Coming soon!
Forgiveness Documents – All Customers
Early on June 17, SBA released a revised PPP loan forgiveness application to implement changes made by the PPP Flexibility Act. SBA has also released a new EZ version of the forgiveness application that applies to borrowers that:
- Are self-employed and have no employees; OR
- Did not reduce the salaries or wages of their employees by more than 25%, and did not reduce the number or hours of their employees; OR
- Experienced reductions in business activity as a result of health directives related to COVID-19 and did not reduce the salaries or wages of their employees by more than 25%.
1. Signed PPP Forgiveness Application – Download blank EZ Forgiveness Application
This document is directly from the SBA and is required to begin the PPP Loan Forgiveness Process. Have questions filling out this application? View the EZ Forgiveness Instructions provided by the Treasury Department.
Please name your file: your-business-name-ppp-forgiveness-application.pdf
2. Payroll Documentation
Bank account statements or third-party payroll service provider reports documenting the amount of cash compensation paid to employees.
Please name your file: your-business-name-payroll.pdf
3. Tax Forms
Tax forms (or equivalent third-party payroll service provider reports) for the periods that overlap with the Covered Period or the Alternative Payroll Covered Period:
i. Payroll tax filings reported, or that will be reported, to the IRS (typically, Form 941); and
ii. State quarterly business and individual employee wage reporting and unemployment insurance tax filings reported, or that will be reported, to the relevant state.
Please name your file: your-business-name-tax.pdf
4. Health Insurance and Retirement Plans
Payment receipts, cancelled checks, or account statements documenting the amount of any employer contributions to employee health insurance and retirement plans that the Borrower included in the forgiveness amount.
Please name your file: your-business-name-health-insurance.pdf
5. Number of Employees
If you did not reduce the salaries or wages of employees by more than 25%, and did not reduce the number or hours of employees, please provide the average number of full-time equivalent employees on payroll employed by the Borrower on January 1, 2020 and at the end of the Covered Period.
Please name your file: your-business-name-health-employees.pdf
6. Business Mortgage Interest Payments
Copy of lender amortization schedule and receipts or cancelled checks verifying eligible payments from the Covered Period; or lender account statements from February 2020 and the months of the Covered Period through one month after the end of the Covered Period verifying interest amounts and eligible payments
Please name your file: your-business-name-mortgage-interest.pdf
7. Business Rent or Lease Payments
Copy of current lease agreement and receipts or cancelled checks verifying eligible payments from the Covered Period; or lessor account statements from February 2020 and from the Covered Period through one month after the end of the Covered Period verifying eligible payments.
Please name your file: your-business-name-rent-payments.pdf
8. Business Utility Payments
Copy of invoices from February 2020 and those paid during the Covered Period and receipts, cancelled checks, or account statements verifying those eligible payments
Please name your file: your-business-name-utility-payments.pdf
Please ensure all files and documents are ready before proceeding.
Watch this video before uploading:
Steps to Properly Submit Files:
1. Gather ALL documents, Please read ALL instructions and follow carefully.
2. Press the Upload Button below to securely send files to the bank.
2. Drag & Drop ALL required files. Make sure to upload all your files at the same time.
4. Press Upload. Don’t miss this step! We won’t see your files unless you upload them to us.
5. Your lender will contact you with any questions.
We accept only the following file-types: pdf, xls, xlsx, csv, doc, docx, rtf
Zip files are not accepted.