What We Have to Offer
At ChoiceOne Investment Center, we make it our priority to know and understand the investment and insurance industries to better educate and serve our clients. We are a full service brokerage firm offering a variety of financial services and investment opportunities with customized solutions designed to help meet all of your immediate and long-term financial needs.
At our firm, we believe in integrating five key areas of financial planning:
- Asset Protection and Risk Management, including proper coverage of life insurance, disability and long-term care.
- Asset and Debt Management, including cash flow analysis, saving and investing requirements and asset allocation.
- Income Tax Management of Investments, including tax managed, tax efficient, tax deferred and tax free investing.
- Retirement Planning and Management, including design of retirement goals, strategies and allocation of resources.
- Estate Planning & Management, including business succession planning and efficient distribution of individuals’ assets to future generations and/or charities.
Recommendations Based on “Your Plan”
With your customized financial planning profile, WE CAN HELP YOU determine where you are financially, analyze your needs and goals, and create a practical strategy to help meet those goals.
The number and diversity of investment choices available are staggering. At ChoiceOne Investment Center, you have access to a wide variety of services and products that can help put you in control of your financial future.
- Financial Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Portfolio Review
- Business Succession Planning
- Estate Planning
- Charitable Giving
- Traditional & Roth IRAs/IRA Rollovers
- 401k & Employee Retirement Plans/Rollovers
- Retirement Income Strategies
- College Planning (or Education Funding)
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Concerns
- Mutual Funds
- Fixed & Variable Annuities
- Stocks & Unit Investment Trusts
- Corporate, Municipal & Government Bonds
- Managed Money
Through all of the market ups and downs, we strive to provided quality service, financial strength, security and integrity to help our clients reach their financial goals.
Financial planning seeks to protect us and our families from the financial consequences of death, disability, or long-term care; to fund the best education our children and grandchildren can qualify for; to endow us with a comfortable retirement in which we remain financially self-sufficient; to create legacies for our heirs; to enable us to contribute meaningfully to institutions which we believe in.
ICA does not provide tax or legal advice; consult your tax or legal advisor regarding your particular situation.