- Checking Accounts
- Secure Checking Accounts
- Cash Back Checking
- Embark Checking
- Savings Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Online Banking
- Mobile Apps
- 24 Hour Phone Banking
Debit Card Information
- To report a lost or stolen card during business hours, please contact our Customer Service Center at (616) 887-7366 or toll-free at (888) 775-6687.
- To report a lost or stolen card after business hours, please call (800) 472-3272.
- To activate a new card or change the PIN on an existing card call (800) 992-3808.
- To enroll in MasterCard’s SecureCode* program, click here.
If you report a lost or stolen card after hours, please also contact ChoiceOne Bank at (616) 887-7366 or toll-free at (888) 775-6687 during business hours so we can take additional security and operational steps. Your safety and security are our top priority.
*Secure Code is a program some online merchants participate in that requires a card holder to enter a SecureCode PIN when placing an order. MasterCard recommends you choose a PIN that is distinct from your normal ATM/POS PIN. Beginning August 7, 2013, you may be required to enroll in SecureCode to use your debit card with some online merchants. If you have not enrolled, you may get a pop up from Master Card that will allow you to register for SecureCode. You may also use the link above to enroll today.