- Checking Accounts
- Choice Cash Back Checking
- Embark Checking
- Savings Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- 24 Hour Phone Banking
Peace of Mind
Even if you have never incurred an overdraft fee, overdraft protection may still have provided you the flexability and opportunity to make purchases in close proximity to deposits waiting to be posted to your account. Without overdraft protection, Debit Card transactions and ATM transactions along with checks may be denied or returned if funds are not available. Peace of mind comes from knowing that your debit card transactions and ATM withdrawals are covered under the Overdraft Privilege Protection Program up to $700 at the Bank's discretion.
Once you "Opt-In" for the coverage, your transactions will be covered up to $700 at the Bank's discretion. Our standard Overdraft Practices are as follows:
- You will incur a fee of $35 each time we cover an overdraft transaction
- There is a limit of 5 fees per day that we will charge your account for being overdrawn.
Reasons you'll appreciate Overdraft Privilege
- Added convenience.
- A deposit you expected was delayed.
- You have greater flexibility managing your money.
- Unforeseen expenses drained your account balance.
- You made an honest mistake balancing your checkbook and now you’re short of funds.
- You may avoid embarrassment of "bounced" check or a declined debit card transaction.
If you want us to authorize and pay overdrafts on ATM and everyday debit card transactions, you may call us at 1-888-775-6687 or visit one of our twelve convenient branch locations.